I am a certified Software Carpentry Instructor offering introductory Python lessons. I also host a variety of workshops on software development in astronomy, covering topics like Python for astronomers, astropy, git and GitHub, Python packaging, and more. Here are a few of my past workshops. Feel free to reach out to me if you'd like a workshop at your institution!
- 2019 November 21: Queens University Belfast [resources/debrief]
- 2019 November 14: Geneva Observatory [resources/debrief]
- 2019 October 28: University of Bern [resources/debrief]
- 2019 January 6: AAS 233 (Seattle, WA) [resources]
Intro to Python for Astrophysicists Workshops
- 2019 November 10: University of Exeter [resources]
- 2016 September 16: University of Washington [resources]
Software Carpentry Workshops
- Coming soon!